Information about food, health, housing, and more.
- Addictions Helpline
A free confidential information service for individuals and family members facing mental and/or substance use disorders (English, Spanish).
- Bay Area Legal Help
Free legal advice for qualifying Alameda County residents.
- Bay Area Women Against Rape
Free confidential information and services for you, a friend, a family member, or a community member (English, Spanish)
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children Hotline
If you think you have seen a missing child, contact the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
- National Runaway Safeline
A crisis hotline that provides support.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Free 24/7 confidential support for people who are in distress or resources for loved ones.
- National Teen Dating Abuse Hotline
Crisis counseling on dating abuse for teens.
- Planned Parenthood National Hotline
Counseling for STDs, pregnancy, and other sexual health issues.